Monday, November 28, 2011
Greater New York Dental Meeting CE Credits
CE credits taken at the Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM), held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, should have been entered into the GNYDM computerized online CE Registry on the provided computers at the meeting. Once the CE credits were entered a verification of completion printout was immediately provided.
If you did not enter your CE credits on the computers at the
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, please visit the the Greater New York Dental Meeting website after November 30th
for information on how to obtain your verification of completion printout.
Please remember to mail, fax or electronically submit a copy of the CE verification of completion printout to the NYSDA Registry in order to have those CE credits added to your NYSDA CE record.
20 Corporate Woods Blvd.
Albany, NY 12211
To submit verification of CE course completion electronically use the Online Submission Form
CE credits from the Greater New York Dental Meeting:
- Proof of attendance for continuing education certification is available for all scientific sessions using a six digit course Attendance Verification Number (AVN)
- The first three digits of the AVN number was announced at the beginning of each session and the last three at the end of each session
- That information must be entered in the Greater New York Dental Meeting computerized online CE Registry either at the meeting or online after the meeting
- You can enter CE credits (with the above information) on the Greater New York Dental Meeting, 2011 Continuing Education site after November 30, 2011
- Once the credits are entered, a verification of completion can be printed
- The printout includes title of course, name of speaker, hours of CE credit and the date attended
- This must then be mailed to your local accrediting agency as the Greater New York Dental Meeting is not responsible for registering your course hours.
For more general information please contact:
Greater New York Dental Meeting
570 7th Avenue, Suite 800
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (212) 398-6922
Fax (212) 398-6934