Dental Anesthesia/Sedation

Visit the New York State Education Department website for requirements and procedures for New York State licensed dentists to follow in applying for a certificate to administer general anesthesia, deep sedation, or conscious sedation (parenteral or enteral route with or without inhalation agents) in their professional practice at locations other than general hospitals. More