Sixth District Dental Society
Gary Radz, DDS
Continental Breakfast, Lunch
Member Dentist $260; Non-Member Dentist $360; Non-Dentist $75
In today’s dental market it is now assumed that every general dentists is a cosmetic dentist. It is critical in an effort to meet patients’ expectations to have a through understanding of the latest materials, techniques, and technologies. Advances in porcelain technologies now provide us with exceptional durable materials that can create excellent esthetic results. This course will discuss the old and new options for crowns, bridges and veneers and the indications for each. Materials and techniques to help 773.318.6657 firstname.lastname@example.org maximize success rates will be presented. Additionally, new technologies that can improve efficiency and patient satisfaction will be reviewed including a discussion on how these can be incorporated into your practice. The goal of this program is for each attendee to leave with many different pearls that can be immediately implemented into his/her practice immediately.
- Discussion of why core build-ups and post and cores are critical to success.
- Review of the materials available for crown and bridge cases, including the indications and limitations of each.
- Presentation on proven techniques to create beautiful, conservative porcelain veneers; including a discussion on the potential applications of NoPrep veneers.
- Introduction to Digital Dentures and the techniques required.
- Discussion of the application of dental lasers to enhance case outcomes.
- Opportunities to improve your workflow and operatory efficiencies by incorporating digital impressions into your office
7:30 am - Registration
7:30 – 8:00 am - Exhibitors Hall Open
8:00 am - Session begins
8:00 – 9:00 am - Continental breakfast
Mid-morning break (at speaker’s discretion) - 20 minutes
12:00 pm - Lunch followed by a brief membership meeting
1:00 – 3:30 pm - Remainder of the presentation