The New York State Dental Foundation
Undertake select signature projects that provide the greatest oral health outcomes for our population.
Partner with stakeholders to advance and influence policies and initiatives that improve oral health and dental education.
- Mission of Mercy
- Disaster relief, in order to help bring care provision back to practices serving the citizens of New York's affected areas.
- Donated Dental Services
- Dental Health Certificates
- MLMIC Volunteer Underwriting Program
- HPSA Recruitment
Improve sustainability by building brand awareness, fostering opportunities for support from corporations, individuals and foundations, and growing revenues.
- New York State Health Department - dental health certificates, recruitment to underserved areas, promotion of school based health initiatives
- New York State Dental Association Task Force on Public Health Dentistry & Access
- New York State Developmental Disabilities Planning Council - development of dental desensitization training
- NYS Education Department - CE tracking, statewide training, web-based programming
- Developing Case for Support
- Develop donor tracking/prospecting web-based tools
- Strengthening connections with donors and inspiring charitable giving
- Donor stewardship and Development - Dental Philanthropy Network, Association for Fundraising Professionals
Visit the New York State Dental Foundation website to learn more about ways you can get involved and support their mission.