After a two-year hiatus, GKAS NYC is back!
District 4 East Harlem schools are eager to have NYCDS back in their schools (there will be nine schools participating at six sites!) after holding a virtual program during the height of the pandemic. The need for clinical exams, preventive fluoride treatment, and critical oral hygiene education will be even more important this year due to the lapse of in-person screenings and preventive treatment.
We anticipate reaching up to 2,400 lower, middle, and upper school children. In addition, we will be holding a virtual Parent Education Workshop to reinforce the oral health information provided to the children.
Friday, February 3, 2023
:30am - 12:30pm
- PS 83, PS 182 at 219 East 109th St.(btwn. 2nd & 3rd )
- PS 146, D75 at 421 East 106th St.(btwn. FDR & 1st Ave.)
- T.A.G. 240 at East 109th St.(btwn. 2nd & 3rd)
- PS/MS 7, 57 at 160 East 120th St.(btwn. 2nd & 3rd)
- Central Park East 1 at 1573 Madison Ave. (btwn. 106 and 107 Sts.)
- Mosaic Prep at 141 East 11th St.(btwn. Park Ave. and Third Ave.)