NYSDA Awards Guidelines and Application for 2019
The NYSDA Council on Membership is seeking nominations for the 2019 Hallmarks of Excellence Award.
The New York State Dental Association Hallmarks of Excellence Award recognizes outstanding local district programs in the following areas of Membership Enhancement, Community Service, New Dentist Outreach and Legislative Achievement.
Examples of Areas of Excellence:
- Membership Enhancement: Outreach programs coordinated by that recruit or help retain existing members.
- Education/information: Courses and publications that enhance membership and encourage an exchange of information among members.
- Community Service: Programs that put a “public face” on dentistry by providing education and/or services at schools, health fairs, libraries and other community locations.
- New Dentist Outreach: Initiatives that address the needs of dental students, residents and new dentists.
- Legislative Achievement: Successful outreach, grassroots advocacy and coalition building efforts with elected and public officials.
Who can submit?
- Active member of the New York State Dental Association
If you wish to submit for this award please complete the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 15, 2019
Guidelines for the Hallmarks of Excellence Award
Hallmarks of Excellence Award Submission Form