Continuing Education

The NYSED will grant an adjustment to all licensees, regardless of registration renewal date, to utilize self-study for any coursework taken during the period from March 1, 2020 – January 31, 2023, provided that it is taken from a Department-approved provider and is in an acceptable subject area for the specific profession. Coursework taken outside that timeframe must meet the continuing education requirements in each individual profession’s laws and regulations.

View More

Continuing education is key to staying ahead of the curve and advancing your knowledge as a practitioner. It is also crucial to maintaining your New York State license.


Take advantage of our CE courses offered throughout the State, or our many other various events available to members.


NYSDA can relieve some of the stress of license renewal and record keeping for our Members. By submitting your CE certificates to us, we compile your transcript to have it ready when you need it. View your transcript online anytime, or contact us to request a transcript that can be sent to the New Your State Education Department.

Submit Course Completion Certificates

Members of the New York State Dental Association are provided the benefit of having their continuing education records kept by NYSDA. Your transcript is always available online and is the official record accepted by the State Education Department. Submit your CE certificates online today!


If you are ever audited, or contacted by malpractice carriers, hospitals or other employers, your NYSDA transcript is only a call or click away.


Requirements vary by years of practice. Learn more.
More information about courses and requirements can be found online with the New York State Education Department.